1. Your camp bag has no extra space. Everything is necessary and planned for. Especially with snacks.
2. You arrive early at the dining hall to beat the rush on Taco Tuesday.
3. You know just how late you can stay up past lights-out.
4. You show up to camp in your bathing suit to go right to the swim test.
6. You have at least one group picture from each year of camp.
7. You’ve accidentally stepped in poison ivy.
8. You know who you want on your side for Camp Olympics.
9. You’ve been mistaken for a counselor at least once.
11. You’ve seen every camp skit at least twice.
12. You’ve acted in every camp skit at least once.
13. You know no one actually sleeps after lunch.
14. You’ve gone hiking and gotten totally soaked in a thunderstorm.
15. You avoid the leaky canoe.
17. You make the perfect s’more every time.
18. Getting to camp feels more natural than going home.
19. The group chat explodes in May, wondering who’s coming back.
20. You’re always coming back.
Camp Network provides online registration, website design, and marketing for camps, clinics, tournaments, and more. We work with some of the biggest universities and organizations in the country because we offer a quick, simple, and an extremely affordable solution. We automate the whole registration process so you and your staff can focus on running the event.